DAY 1: ARRIVE GUWAHATI
- Arrive Guwahati and transfer to your hotel.
- Visit Shankar deva Kalashetra & it’s Museum.
- Evening clients can opt for river cruise over River Brahmaputra.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2: GUWAHATI-SHILLONG
- After breakfast start for Shillong Enroute visit Umium lake and transfer to your hotel in Shillong.
- Afternoon visit to the st. Catholic Cathedral, Golf course, ward'd lake and in the evening free for leisure in the market . Overnight in shillong hotel.
DAY 3: SHILLONG-CHERRAPUNJI-SHILLONG
- After breakfast go for a day excursion to Cherrapunji with Enroute visit of Shillong peak and elephant falls. Later proceed to Cherrapunji & visit Mwasmai cave, Khasi Monoliths, Koh Ramhah, seven sisters water fall (one of the longest in india). Later drive back to Shillong for overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4: SHILLONG-KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- Early morning after breakfast drive to Kaziranga national park.
- Enroute lunch.
- Arrive Kaziranga National Park and transfer to your hotel.
- Evening head for jeep safari in a selected range of Kaziranga National Park. Later cients can visit the Bio-Diversity park and have their dinner in traditional style on the parkt itself.
- The national park is spread over 850 sq. Kms across Golaghat, Nagaon and Karbi Anglomg districts. Kaziranga national park is also designated world natural heritage sites by UNESCO in 1985. Originally established as a reserve forest in 1908, Kaziranga was declared a sanctuary in 1916 to counter excessive poaching, especially of its most prized inhabitant, the rhinoceros.
DAY 5: KAZIRANGA – GUWAHATI
- Early morning head for elephant safari and after breakfast drive straight to Guwahati for farewell.